Thank you for choosing The Lumada Hotel for your stay. It is very important to us, that you read the information below carefully to avoid any misinterpretation or misunderstanding, and to facilitate your check in, and enjoyment of your stay with us.
1) You have booked to
stay at the Lumada Hotel on an ACCOMMODATION BASIS ONLY. We do not serve
breakfast or evening meal at the hotel, and the premises is classed as Room
Only. Our bedrooms are modern and tastefully decorated for your convenience. We
please ask you to be mindful of our NO SMOKING POLICY anywhere inside the
hotel. This is in line with the law and also to ensure that other guests
staying with us enjoy their stay in a smoke free and clean environment. Guests
who choose not to adhere to this, may find a charge being applied for deep
2) The Lumada is for couples and families only, including corporate or single guests. We do not take Stag or Hen Parties, and nor do we allow the booking of larger rooms to groups of males or females. If you have booked the hotel as a single group or as part of another stag or hen group, we reserve the right to immediately cancel the booking on arrival, with no refund. We ask all our guests to be respectful of other guests with small children, who may be sleeping, when coming in later during the evening.
3) At The Lumada, we do not allow guests to bring food/takeaways into the bedrooms. There are many restaurants and late-night eateries within a very short walking distance of the Hotel, and we respectfully ask that guests who wish to dine during the evening, make use of the local dining venues and their facilities.
4) We politely ask that all customers are respectful to the staff and to other guests. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated at the hotel in any manner, and foul language, which is audible either in our public areas, or from the bedrooms which can be clearly heard, and which may cause offence, will likely result in the immediate cancellation of your booking, without refund.
5) Parking is available by request only and on a first-come-first-served basis. The cost for parking is £10 per day. This cannot be reserved through Booking.com, so please contact the hotel directly in the first instance, to reserve your space prior to arrival, on 01253 624373. Please ensure you check-in at reception BEFORE parking your vehicle with us. You will be required to leave your car keys at reception for the duration of your selected dates if you have parked your vehicle with us. We cannot allow guests who are unwilling to leave their car keys with us, to park on our premises.
6) WIFI is available FREE of charge to guests.
7) Towels are provided, and you will also find a hair dryer, iron and ironing board in each room. We also provide a selection of toiletries including Shampoo, Body Wash and Conditioner which are in the shower cubicles in your bathrooms.
8) Please ensure that you collect all your belongings upon departing the hotel. We cannot keep lost property for long, and any items left at The Lumada which are unclaimed within 7 days of your departure, will unfortunately be discarded. We can arrange to post any uncollected items to you (A postal charge of £10.00 is incurred), or you can contact us directly to arrange a collection. If there is an expensive item of jewellery or clothing, we will contact you directly and keep those items safely on your behalf until a decision on their return has been reached.
9) The location of the hotel is CAR Sat Nav: Enter postcode FY1 4PR – Local Railway Station - Blackpool North Station
We hope you have a wonderful stay at The Lumada Hotel.
Vaughan & Fiona Kennedy